Foundations as recorded in the Bible, the laws of nature and of nature’s God, are the enemy of secular god-wannabes. When Eve and her husband, Adam, rejected God and trusted Satan’s promises, they gave Satan access to the emotions and minds of their descendants and the pathway to freedom was thereafter altered. The daily question we now ask ourselves and our children is “do you have the freedom of self-control or are you in bondage to untamed emotions and desires?”
Secularization of education has caused people, including public school students not yet established in their life values, to be victimized, as were Adam and Eve. The way leftists gain power over them is to refuse the truth of the laws of nature but partner that misleading and false premise with Genesis 3:4-5 promises. A former FBI specialist, Cleon Skousen, published an agenda list used by leftists to confuse and subdue people. Skousen’s list, provided by the Family Research Council, Pierre Bryan, Chaplain and National Prayer Director, March 18, 2015, and shortened for use here.
- Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
- Get control of the schools. Put the secular party line in textbooks.
- Infiltrate journalism studies. Gain control of key positions in the radio, television and movie industry.
- Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and television. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity, defining them “censorship.”
- Present promiscuity as “normal, natural and healthy.” The value of life is diminished.
- Infiltrate the seminaries and replace revealed religion with “Socialist” religion.
- Eliminate prayers or any phase of religious expression in schools.
- Discredit the Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step and a hindrance to cooperation between nations.
- Discredit the founding fathers and knowledge of American history.
- Promote government control over education, medical providers, social agencies, etc.
- Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
- Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means for coercive control over ideological opposition.
- Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity, abortion and easy divorce.
- Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents.
- Promote foreign law and government sovereignty over the people.
- Discredit the Bible which says, “Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people” (Proverbs 14:34).
J. Edgar Hoover, former head of the FBI, documented the above in his book, Masters of Deceit.
In 1983, President Reagan commissioned a non-partisan study of education later entitled, A Nation At Risk. The report concluded, “The educational foundations of our society are presently being eroded by a rising tide of mediocrity that threatens our very future as a Nation and a people. If an unfriendly foreign power had attempted to impose on America . . . might well have viewed it as an act of war.” A Nation At Risk continues, education that “threatens our very future as a Nation and a people.” This decline was impacted by man-made Case Law changes starting around 1955 in America.
Pray. Pray for our children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and beyond. Teach them early about Jesus and salvation. It’s easier for youngsters to come to Christ than adults. A 2004 Barna Group study found “nearly half of all Americans who accept Jesus Christ as their savior do so before reaching the age of 13 (43%).” More recently, Jorge Rodrigues, executive director of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association in Australia, told Christiantoday.com, “A survey by the International Bible Society (Biblica) indicates that 83% of all US Christians make their commitment to Jesus between the ages of 4 and 14. Encourage them to always listen to the “still small voice” of the Lord (1 Kings 19:12). Teach them to recognize the false promises that come with the lies of Satan.
Matthew 19:14, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”
~ D. Norris